LIMITED SEATS! If this class is sold out email us email@example.com about the next class or to see if we can squeeze you in!
** Masks Recommended due to the small studio space. **
DATE + TIME: March 19th, 10-12pm
INSTRUCTOR: Beth West, Manager of Stylish Patina.
Hello hello, we are FINALLY teaching our amazing FURNITURE PAINTING BASICS CLASS in person again. In this class we will be using our Jolie Matte Paints to learn the basics of painting furniture. Much of what we teach can be used on kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities and so much more! We will introduce you to the EASIEST paint to get started on your projects!
Jolie Paint the premier decorative paint on the market-- It requires no priming and no sanding which is why we LOVE it!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CLASS
- 2 Hours of focused hands on instruction.
- All materials are included. And one on one feedback will be given.
- Take Home bag with over $50 worth or supplies - paint, wax, brush, color card + Everyday tutorial guide
- 15% off Paint + DIY products purchased the day of class
You will learn...
- Getting your piece ready to paint
- How to best apply the paint
- How to apply clear wax + dark wax
- How to distress furniture
- Tips + tricks to achieving a modern smooth finish
This is a HANDS ON CLASS. All materials will be provided for you!
When you leave this class you will be ready to tackle all those projects you have at home.
LOCATION: STYLISH PATINA HOME -- 450 W. Broad St. Suite 120A we are in the Panera Building and our main entrance is on Pennsylvania Ave.
** FREE street + Garage Parking **
If you are interested in a Digital Version of the class you can sign up HERE and take the class in the comfort of your own home!